“If you can’t measure it, you can’t
manage or improve it.”
• Are quotes in Word, Excel or hand written paperwork ?
• Is data is entered in multiple systems, too many errors?
• Do contracts have legal wording?
• Are change orders used?
• Is there a consistent professional image by all staff?
• Is there job status, or sales reports?
A better solution . . .
RenoWare brings your Installed Sales together in one powerful system, designed especially for Lumber Yards, Home Improvement and Kitchen Design Centers. RenoWare is developed and supported by owners based on the experience of helping hundreds of Dealers implement and improve their installed sales programs.
• Lead source & Customer tracking (CRM), integrated direct mail program
• Track job status/stage, and aging across projects for all staff in one place
• Data integration with design, estimating and POS systems, (2020 kitchen design, window & door mfg’s online estimating, Epicor Eagle, Luxwood, SaberisConnect)
• Consolidate multiple source material estimates, labour and misc costs into one manageable estimate
• Complete document management (contracts, change orders, completion & warranty certificates and much more)
• Templates enable faster creation of consistent, detailed contracts & change orders
• Always present a professional image, ensure a consistent customer experience by all staff
• Local or cloud database accessible by all staff
• Implement a faster, easy to learn system today
Measure to better Manage with RenoWare
Comprehensive reporting to track job profitability (i.e. estimated vs actual) and staff productivity like close ratios and much more. A Custom Reports module easily consolidates data from multiple locations in your choice of format.
An affordable app that will save thousands of dollars of time, reduces errors and improves business practices.
No up-front software costs; affordable subscription or purchase plans.
Note: This is of interest to users of MLBMA “Installed Advantage” program.
One of the things that sets Renoware apart from other platforms we reviewed, is the proposals you can create. It allows us to present customers with a professional quote, specific images, manufacturer links, our own terms, expectations through the project, breakdown of payments and more. Without a doubt the professional image we are presenting with each unique proposal, is assisting us in closing jobs quickly and giving all parties involved a crystal clear image of what the job will entail.
In addition, Renoware offers personal support and service by folks that have industry experience. Having support with staff that understands our business, gives us an advantage and confidence we will be using the program to its full potential.
“The new Eagle Installed Sales module allows home centers, lumberyards, garden and landscaping centers, and other building material businesses the ability to go the extra mile for their homeowner or contractor customer,” said Keith Lam, senior product manager, Epicor Software. “With the simple-to-use functionality, users can quote and sell the installation services with the materials to complete jobs more efficiently and better manage jobs to ultimately increase business margins.”
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm EST (Toronto/New York) | Closed on Canadian Holidays