Faster, easier, one system …
INTEGRATION WITH ESTIMATING & POS SYSTEMS
- Create 3D designs and material lists, from one or multiple design/estimating systems (i.e. 2020 kitchen design, Luxwood deck, post/frame, Window & Door manufacturers and many more estimating programs)
- Import material lists with comments, add labour, misc; quote your customer, then manage the sales and production process.
- Then pass the information over to your POS or Accounting system.
- Data integration with Epicor Eagle N Series and many other POS systems.
WORK MORE EFFICIENTLY
- Reduce repetitive typing and unmanageable paperwork, eliminate using multiple programs like Word, Excel, or hand written incomplete quotes.
- Your own custom templates ensures more complete, accurate, Legal Contracts and Change Orders
- Installs data, tasks, notes etc are available for all system users to improve communications and customer service
CONSISTENT, PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTS
- Customize all documents to suit your business, ensure contracts are legally binding
- Complete the process with Contracts, Installer Agreements/Workorders, Change Orders, Completion & Warranty Certificates, Satisfaction Survey, and even Service Tracking
- And there are many more construction forms and documents, easily emailed, all from one program
REPORTS to MEASURE and MANAGE
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) function developed specifically for home improvement business’ like yours
- Comprehensive, relative Reports specifically for installed sales of any kind
- Report on job project type profitability; estimated v.s. actual, GM% and profit by category (over 30 reports)
- Report on staff productivity; sales, GM%, close ratios, proposed jobs not sold, lead follow-up.
- Improve process’s and better support staff to increase profits.
REPORT BUILDER app
- Consolidate data from multiple stores or databases.
- Choose from several pre-formatted reports.
- Use a powerful REPORT BUILDER to create virtually any report format desired
HOVER OVER IMAGES AND CLICK “MORE INFO”
CUSTOM PROGRAMMING AVAILABLE i.e. DATA BASES, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, PRODUCTION SCHEDULING
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm EST (Toronto/New York) | Closed on Canadian Holidays